Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Donning The Purple - Roman Civil Wars - CLOSED

This is the FOG II version of the King Of The Hill tournament.

Players battle their way to Rome, eliminating opponents along the way, to secure their seat on the imperial throne as CAESAR!

Seeing this is a civil war -- FOG II battles are medium-size Roman vs Roman (for variety, players can chose any time period from early Republic to late Empire -- Byzantines perhaps a little too anachronistic :2charge:)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: Change of Rules -- to keep things as fair as possible: Each ROUND the GM (me :) will now randomly select the Roman Army list for all battles in that round.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donning The Purple 003a.jpg

We move on to the ROUND 3 battles:

Army list for this battle: ROMANS 425 - 492 AD

Second Tier Battle: @Josey Wales ] VS @mTk (sets up challenge)

Third Tier battles:

1. @Rico (sets up challenge) VS @HOA_KSOP

2. @Wellsonian VS @Jolly Olly (sets up challenge)

REIGNING CAESAR: @olaf

CHALLENGERS:

1152.jpg
@Nathangun

Last edited:
So, do I pick the army @Josey Wales will play? That seems unfair. So I am going to pick the Roman Army I played in the Digital league (379). Josey, what would you like? Let me know and I will set it up. Or are we doing a true mirror battle?
Pick the same army for both sides to play in same battle.
You could play mirror as well I guess.

Back