Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Downloading CMBN...

W

Wilhelm Mohnke

dl will last for a whole hour so far. Im really excited!

Being a mod whore can you guyz plz recomend me some mods? I dig a lot that Peadot 44 camo uniform mod where can I find it?

I'm running the following:

Mord's immersive American voices (this is a must have, IMO)
Bil's improved rank and branch insignia
Bil's gridded terrain (another must have)
Rambler's high-vis minimal base markers
No explosions background sounds (No more listening to my wife complain about the constant thudding).
Both of Vein's muzzle flash mods
Vein's explosions and smoke (the explosions are overdone, but better than stock. The smoke is a big improvement)
Vein's flames mod (way too orange but, again, better than the stock graphics).

The two that I noted are definitely must haves. Mord's sound mod makes the game SO much more enjoyable. Gridded terrain makes it tons easier to see the lay of the land without getting down to level 1 or 2, but it doesn't look as nice in screenshots, of course. The rest are just gravy. I'd really like to see high-vis action spot highlighting and some toned down flames, but otherwise I'm pretty satisfied. There are some really nice UI mods that change the gun vehicle silhouettes, but I kinda like the simple black outlines.

Thnxs a lot man, got em all and installing in progress

If choose to play the tutorial campaign and learn the controls, I recommend the "Devils decent" campaign (download from battlefront). It's an infantry only campaign of about 6 battles. They are small battles that will help you to get the used to game engine.
I recommend the 101st 82nd Airborne mod, where squads are a mix of 101st & 82nd troopers.

Airbornemod.jpg

LoL, we wont be hearing from him in a while, CMBN has a way of sucking you in. Before you know it, your 10 month old is of to college! ;)

lol ok im back guys.

The game is awesome, its a whole new game for me I guess, the mods really improve the overall sight.

Must say that the Sherman in this game is a tough cookie, nailed one with 2 pfausts and a shreck and the bastard just got away with...irl one pfaust and voila an instant amicooker but I like how the bazooka is a killer now.

I miss the flagsssssss

The camera controls are taking a toll on my patience, working on them right now.

Back