Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Egyptians (Josey Wales) vs Hebrews (Badger73)

Josey Wales

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
A recent battle between myself and @Badger73. I took the Egyptians and Badger was playing as the Hebrews. The game was a huge battle on a huge map.

The lines draw up

My Egyptians consist of a mix of heavy infantry, some of which are of below average quality and some medium infantry. I also have massed archers and a large chariot corp with a small amount of light infantry, light cavalry a low quality cavalry.

Badger's Hebrews consist of mostly medium infantry with a couple of heavy foot units. He also has quote a large chariot corp and a lot of light infantry. His cavalry and camelry are just off screen on his far right (my left)

My infantry form in the centre and right whilst my chariots push left

Hebrew chariots advance

The battle lines converge in the centre & right

The clash of bronze, wood, hooves and men

On my left, Badgers cavalry and camelry charge forward

But are repulsed with a combined arms effort

My right flank starts to bend as Hebrew infantry pour out of the woods

The line's contorted

The Hebrew medium foot devastate the Egyptian foot and leave a wake of dead behind their relentless advance

The lines now turned through 90 degrees see my beleaguered Egyptians try and hold the high ground in the centre of the map

Alas it is of no avail, the sea of red flags says it all as I am defeated by the superior Hebrew forces of Badger.

Last edited:
Back