Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

EMPIRE BUILDERS: Field of Glory 2 Medieval Campaign - COMPLETED!!

Latest news from the battlefields: The RED Empire captures SCOTLAND & IRELAND from the BLUES.

FOG Medieval Empires Round 3g.jpg

1. SOUTH-EAST GERMANY - White attack from Hungary - @ Rico (Bohemian 1200-1319) vs @Nathangun (German SE 1200 - 1319) - WHITE VICTORY (+46%)

2. SCOTLAND & IRELAND - Red attack from Norway - @mTk (Scots-Irish 477-899 AD) vs @HOA_KSOP ( Viking 790-899 AD) - RED VICTORY (+32%)

3. GREECE - Green attack from Kingdom of Sicily - @Mad Mike (Sicilian 1200-1266) vs @Wellsonian (Italian (Guelf) 1200-1319)

4. GRANADA - Blue attack from Castille - @Badger (Berber (Almohad) 1121-1269 AD) vs @Rico (Castilian/Leonese 1200-1319 AD) - BLUE VICTORY (+37%)

Round 3 is a wrap and GREEN Empire captures GREECE in a very close battle.

FOG Medieval Empires Round 3h.jpg

1. SOUTH-EAST GERMANY - White attack from Hungary - @ Rico (Bohemian 1200-1319) vs @Nathangun (German SE 1200 - 1319) - WHITE VICTORY (+46%)

2. SCOTLAND & IRELAND - Red attack from Norway - @mTk (Scots-Irish 477-899 AD) vs @HOA_KSOP ( Viking 790-899 AD) - RED VICTORY (+32%)

3. GREECE - Green attack from Kingdom of Sicily - @Mad Mike (Sicilian 1200-1266) vs @Wellsonian (Italian (Guelf) 1200-1319) - GREEN VICTORY (+2%)

4. GRANADA - Blue attack from Castille - @Badger (Berber (Almohad) 1121-1269 AD) vs @Rico (Castilian/Leonese 1200-1319 AD) - BLUE VICTORY (+37%)

We move on to Round 4.

Attack challenge sequence is:

1. WHITE
2. BLUE
3. RED
4. GREEN

General @Wellsonian has vowed to avenge his recent narrow defeat, so the the WHITE Empire attacks GREECE in an attempt to recapture it.

BLUE @HOA_KSOP @Badger73 -- you're up next.

FOG Medieval Empires Round 4a.jpg

1. GREECE - White attack from Constantinople - @Wellsonian vs @Mad Mike (battle challenge details to be announced)

Last edited:
That one hurt. Looking at the screenshot, you would not have assumed the white flags were behind. I needed just one more turn. I was not paying attention to the time. Well played.

Yeah, I can imagine. I agree that with one more turn, this might quite likely have been the other way around.

Anyway, I stand ready to defend Greece. :2charge:

@Rico Hang tight my friend, I have an idea for what we need to do next, but I want to give Badger73 the courtesy to tell me I am full of s**t if my plan sucks. Be back to you as soon as we agree on our next course of action.

@Rico. BLUE will attack Gascony from Francia. Badger and I are negotiating who will lead the attack. But at least you can move to the next team in the queue.

RED attacks ENGLAND from SCOTLAND & IRELAND.

GREEN @Mad Mike & @Alpha Zwo -- you're up.

FOG Medieval Empires Round 4c.jpg

1. GREECE - White attack from Constantinople - @Wellsonian vs @Mad Mike (battle challenge details to be announced)

2. GASCONY - Blue attack from Francia - (players and battle details to be announced)

3. ENGLAND - Red attack from Scotland & Ireland - @Nathangun vs @Rico (battle challenge details to be announced)

Back