Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

EMPIRE BUILDERS: Field of Glory 2 Medieval Campaign - COMPLETED!!

I think all battles are up and running...

@Mad Mike & @Wellsonian - I don't have details for your battle for GREECE , have you started?

fog-medieval-empires-round-4d-jpg.25128

1. GREECE - White attack from Constantinople - @Wellsonian vs @Mad Mike (battle challenge details to be announced)

2. GASCONY - Blue attack from Francia - @HOA_KSOP (French 1155 - 1319) vs @Mad Mike (French 1155 - 1319)

3. ENGLAND - Red attack from Scotland & Ireland - @Nathangun (Scots (Isles and Highlands)) vs @Rico (1050-1319 or English 1155 - 1271)

4. SOUTH-EAST GERMANY - Green attack from Lombardy - @Mad Mike (Italo-Normans 1050-1060) vs @Rico (German (Imperial) 1050-1154)

I think all battles are up and running...

@Mad Mike & @Wellsonian - I don't have details for your battle for GREECE , have you started?

fog-medieval-empires-round-4d-jpg.25128

1. GREECE - White attack from Constantinople - @Wellsonian vs @Mad Mike (battle challenge details to be announced)

2. GASCONY - Blue attack from Francia - @HOA_KSOP (French 1155 - 1319) vs @Mad Mike (French 1155 - 1319)

3. ENGLAND - Red attack from Scotland & Ireland - @Nathangun (Scots (Isles and Highlands)) vs @Rico (1050-1319 or English 1155 - 1271)

4. SOUTH-EAST GERMANY - Green attack from Lombardy - @Mad Mike (Italo-Normans 1050-1060) vs @Rico (German (Imperial) 1050-1154)
I will be starting today. @Mad Mike, the armies are going to be Byzantine 1038-1039 AD against Berber (Murabit) 1038-1086. Which one do you want?

1627648731299.png

Wow, battle for SE GERMANY just about over ... two catastrophic bad die rolls - two high quality units (one mounted knights & sergeants WITH a leader and one dismounted knights and sergeants ) went straight to fragmented on first impact and routed right after (with accompanying disrupt domino effects on other units) - each shredding my line with the former resulting @Mad Mike 's cavalry having free reign behind my lines. ARRGH!

Last edited:
The GREEN Empire captures SOUTH-EAST GERMANY in a winter battle.

FOG Medieval Empires Round 4e.jpg

4. SOUTH-EAST GERMANY - Green attack from Lombardy - @Mad Mike (Italo-Normans 1050-1060) vs @Rico (German (Imperial) 1050-1154) - GREEN Victory (+27%)

The WHITE Empire is taking a beating ... hope our Byzantine General @Wellsonian will do better than me in GREECE. :2charge:

ENGLAND is looking like a tough battle too ... @Nathangun 's Scots have cooler banners than my English ... and are proving to be tough bastards and seem to have a LOT of archers (I thought archers was an English thing?... or Welsh?)

FOG2Medieval 2021-07-28 10-20-30-705.jpg

Deployment in depth (from opening moves)

Last edited:
As usual, I am getting my ass kicked coming and going. I spent the exact amount for troops, but have had three units with generals break and rout on their first round of combat. Like 1 round and they bail. PUSSYS!

Actually, one of the "general" units had been disrupted by crossbows, but not in melee combat at all, and then just routed when their neighboring unit bolted which had been in melee....for one round.

Mad Mike and I have one big ass brawl going. He has shattered the middle and looks like he might roll me on the right. Amazingly enough my footies and crossbowmen are keeping their heads above water on the left. Trying to get some knights back from chasing on the right. Was down 17 points, but gained back 10 this past turn. Notice two of my one-turn routing generals have rallied, the other has vamoosed...

1ifKzpg.jpg

Back