Engagement 14 - TF Masyaf vs TF Sparta (Syrian Briefing)

Ithikial

FGM 2ND IN COMMAND
ADMIN
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
Usually plays single player.
Player: @Vartuoosi (or someone you nominate).
Communal Password: Hope
The save game file is with your opponent. Unknown opponent at this time but they should be in touch shortly.

Note: Engagement number just makes my life easier with the record sheet, don't worry that the numbers don't line up on your end.
++++++++++

Primary Mission - Hold back NATO forces as they continue to attempt to take the town.
Secondary Mission - Nil.

Terrain - Map 10.

Friendly Forces - Your task force has been reinforced but is still below full strength. Your forces remain for the most part fanatically motivated in the defense of their homes. Artillery support will be available in five minutes. A forward observer has been provided so you can call in support.

Enemy Intel - US Army mechanised forces have moved forward to replace the US Marine force engaged in the morning. Expect trained infantry forces with Stryker vehicles in support. Given the ongoing engagement our forces are right on top of each other. Be careful with deployments.

Weather - There is a haze due to ongoing fighting between NATO and Syrian forces in this area. It has become very hot in the afternoon.

Civilian Presence - Is sparse after ongoing fighting in this area.

Bootie

FGM OWNER
ADMIN
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
greershane@gmail.com
Have knocked out 4 or 5 APC's, havent done much damage to his infantry and again his rolling barrage just forces me further and further back. I will get obliterated but nothing I can do about it but fight to the last.

Ithikial

FGM 2ND IN COMMAND
ADMIN
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
Usually plays single player.
I know this one got back on track are we close to being finished? I have a long weekend so can process a campaign turn if we are ready.