Engagement 15 - TF Palmyra vs TF Lesbos (Syrian Briefing)

Ithikial

FGM 2ND IN COMMAND
ADMIN
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
Usually plays single player.
Player: @Vartuoosi (or someone you nominate).
Communal Password: Hope
The save game file is with your opponent. Unknown opponent at this time but they should be in touch shortly.

Note: Engagement number just makes my life easier with the record sheet, don't worry that the numbers don't line up on your end.
++++++++++

Primary Mission - Hold back NATO forces as they try to sweep the map.
Secondary Mission - Nil.

Terrain - Map 7.

Friendly Forces - Your task force is at full strength but there is no off map support.

Enemy Intel - Limited. Expect a mechanised force to cover the wider open terrain.

Weather - It has become very hot in the afternoon. The weather is clear.

Civilian Presence - Is sparse in this primarily farmland area.

Vartuoosi

FGM Regimental Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Not much has happened so far. I guess I spooked the opposing commander when I sent a VBIED speeding down the road towards his starting positions. Unfortunately nothing came of that charge.
When the Canadians finally started moving I got couple shots off with an ATGM but both shots missed. Lost the ATGM-team because the retarded TAC-AI thinks it's smarter than me.

Vartuoosi

FGM Regimental Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
This is over.
Basically for the first 40 minutes nothing happened except that VBIED charge. Then with like 20min left on the clock my opponent started to heavily shell the village and during the last 10 minutes he moved his armor across the map hugging the map edges, not really ever coming into RPG range.

So basically for three months I did nothing but wait and press the go-button. I don't know why they even bothered to play this battle. They could have just told Ith they are just gonna arty the map and then Ith could have rolled a dice on the damages caused.
What a total fucking waste of my time.

Combat Mission Shock Force 2 Screenshot 2020.03.10 - 17.20.08.07.png