Engagement 6 - TF Rhodes Attacks TF Aleppo (Syrian Briefing)

Ithikial

FGM 2ND IN COMMAND
ADMIN
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
Usually plays single player.
Player: @olaf
Communal Password: Hope
The save game file is with NATO forces. Sspoom is your opponent.

++++++++++

Primary Mission - Hold the advancing NATO forces and prevent them from taking the map. If the NATO forces occupy all three objectives your forces will be forced to withdraw. You can request a ceasefire at any time.
Secondary Mission - Our Commander (@Bootie) has visited our men holding the line south of Damscus and is caught up in the attack. He and his staff must be evacuated as a matter of urgency to prevent a breakdown of command and control. A safe route has been established at the north east corner of the map.
- If the Commander and the BMP exits the map safely the Secondary Mission is a success. No impact.
- If the Commander exits the map safely but without his BMP it will take time to get back to headquarters. Syrian forces will not be able conduct any orders/actions cards etc for one campaign turn.
- If the Commander is KIA/WIA then a commander crisis will occur. Syrian forces will not be able to conduct any orders/actions cards etc for two campaign turns.
- If the Commander is Captured then it will be a PR cue for NATO forces. Syrian forces will not be able to conduct any orders/action cards etc for two campaign tuns and will receive additional bonuses.
(For all intents and purposes the Commander is the 'Leader' of the appropriate command team - aides don't matter).

Terrain - Map 2, the outskirts of southern Damascus.

Friendly Forces - Your taskforce is at full strength though is primarily local militia with light arms. Additional technicals with heavy weapons, spies and IED triggermen have arrived to bolster your defence.

Enemy Intel - No direct intel but you can hear the sound of a many heavy engines approaching from the south.

Weather - Conditions are hazy following the heavy shelling of Damascus by NATO forces earlier in the day. The temperature is warm. The wind is light from the north.

olaf

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
schmolywar@gmail.com
Me and Bootie are getting absolutely blasted here. Marines are even assaulting into their own artillery barrage. One IED went off! Got me some!

Ithikial

FGM 2ND IN COMMAND
ADMIN
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
Just FYI - Not going to rush current battles from my end as GM. I'm getting slammed with RL at the moment (work, helping mate move interstate) so feel free to take your time.

olaf

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
schmolywar@gmail.com
Im having issues with the latest file. After turn is done it wont resolve the next turn. Can anyone check the file and see if they get the same results?

olaf

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
schmolywar@gmail.com
US marines clearing the city. There is not much left of Bootie.....

Ithikial

FGM 2ND IN COMMAND
ADMIN
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
Attention! Please report status of battle! Time to rap this round up and move on. My CM time has recently been waylaid on other projects but looking to process another turn ASAP. @Bootie @olaf

olaf

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
schmolywar@gmail.com
Time for me to surrender this one. Not much I can do.

olaf

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
schmolywar@gmail.com
Ok game has ended with turn 80. Go check it out.