Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Even Hollywood couldn't put on a car chase like this!!!

Perfectly executed pursuit and capture.

Unfortunately, in America right now, society has become so twisted that those fleeing armed felons would sue for violation of their 4th Amendment rights, as well as for excessive force, and they would win. The cops would be fired, or worse … would go to prison … and the public entity would write a multimillion dollar check to those scumbags.

Oops. Was that my out loud voice? My bad.

@Nort: Same here in the FRG! Here the police wouldn´t have the right to run them over. That would be disproportionate. I find that how it was done in the video is the one and only way to deal with such crap.

Greetings

Perfectly executed pursuit and capture.

Unfortunately, in America right now, society has become so twisted that those fleeing armed felons would sue for violation of their 4th Amendment rights, as well as for excessive force, and they would win. The cops would be fired, or worse … would go to prison … and the public entity would write a multimillion dollar check to those scumbags.

Oops. Was that my out loud voice? My bad.
Well, when you elect progressive DA’s, what do you expect?

And yes, I am talking’ out loud...

Back