Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Excited to be here

W

wonderjeep

I have been hearing about this game for some time from a good friend on here. <BTW I can't find your call nameJoe> I am anxious to start playing. I am located in San Rafael, CA where I own and operate Gamescape, a non-electronic game store. If you are local come in and ask for Andre. Maybe we could get a game of Combat Commander in. I really want to play Fighting Formations but haven't had the chance yet because I can't get anyone to commit the time.

Looking forward to playing with you all.

Be welcome my friend! And I dont think I will ever be visiting your store since I'm about 5762 miles from your location... :p

Welcome aboard Andre, my the forces of battle be with you...

welcome here and enjoy...I am sure you will find lots to do.

Welcome Boyo! I am thrilled that you decided to climb aboard, there's a bunch of good mates about this club, that will make your time here worthwhile.
andre&Wy_darren&halsted.jpg
Here's a pic of Andre's shop, along with l/r his partner Darren, Halsted (Darren's wife), Wy (Andre's wife), Andre'.
Bootie keep your eyes open for Darren, as he is going to Scotland at the end of the month to finish his doctorate in Jacobite history. We will be working on getting him aboard as well.
As for the young man on the right, I have had the great fortune of knowing him since his birth. His Da & I went to high school together. I had 2 years of on the job parenting training with Andre before my son was born, and often call him my first son.
He didn't mention it, but he also sells and plays miniatures in his shop, which will endear him to some of our mates here as well.
Do I sound like a proud Da? Well I guess I am.

Welcome aboard from Oakland.

Your name made me think of this picture.

BritJeep-air.jpg

He didn't mention it, but he also sells and plays miniatures in his shop, which will endear him to some of our mates here as well.
What kind of miniatures? Warhammer? I used to play Warhammer 40k (Dark Angels space marines), Warhammer fantasy (Chaos) and Warhammer ww2

Do I sound like a proud Da? Well I guess I am.
Hoera!

All good! I am happy to be on this forum. I have been working to get my copy of the game working. The patch broke my game until I figured out that the patch I was getting was the wrong one.

On another note, I saw the ladder link on here and got pretty excited. I want to set up some sort of ladder like that on my own web site for some of the games we run in the store. Could someone point me in the right direction for this. Is the ladder just being programmed in by one of the admin or is there some sort of ladder application. Help please.

As for minis. I personally play many. Flames of War, Warhammer, Field of Glory, Infinity, Battletech, Malifaux, This Quar's War, and Merc's. I love to try out new rules whenever I get a chance. I would never get the chance to play with all these systems if I weren't involved with my store. I can learn a new game and demo it to customers as part of my job. Pretty cool. Right now I really want to learn the new Osprey modern warfare game. I think its called Force on Force. I am also developing a WWII skirmish game based on the infinity rules set.

Just to let everyone know. I am the all around gamer in that I am also heavily involved in RPG and boardgames. If anyone shares any of those interests, let me know. I love to chat about the hobby I love.

Here is a link to the web site for my store http://www.gamescape-north.com/

forthehorde.jpg

Punny Allied scum...

For the
horde.jpg

As for minis. I personally play many. Flames of War, Warhammer, Field of Glory, Infinity, Battletech, Malifaux, This Quar's War, and Merc's. I love to try out new rules whenever I get a chance. I would never get the chance to play with all these systems if I weren't involved with my store. I can learn a new game and demo it to customers as part of my job. Pretty cool. Right now I really want to learn the new Osprey modern warfare game. I think its called Force on Force. I am also developing a WWII skirmish game based on the infinity rules set.

Just to let everyone know. I am the all around gamer in that I am also heavily involved in RPG and boardgames. If anyone shares any of those interests, let me know. I love to chat about the hobby I love.

Well I played a WW2 version made on the 40k rules. I also play Axis and Allies anniversary edition.

haven't checked that site. I will have to take a look.

And yes, I used to play Warcraft as alliance. Alas, life requires too much time. I gave it up in favor of other pursuits.

Back