Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Fall of the 3rd Reich screenshot thread

Paleolithic Monk

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Starting a screenshot thread for this tourney.

A few of my German Pixeltruppen in position to repel @Concord's Soviets at the Southern Front. This battle is set during a hazy/ foggy day and it has already proved useful to the Soviets as they have been creeping through the mist like ghosts.
CvsM 1.JPG

@Paleolithic Monk's diabolical 37mm AA (and its little buddy, an nasty HMG nest) has been MAULING me. :cry:

Meanwhile, @Stafford has also been busy doing landscaping and redecorating my face with the help of his British 8th Army. :oops:
A little "spray and pray" with 37mm HE seems to be working. That crew is shooting at anything that moves in the mist.

My troops have pushed off the beaches and are fighting through a quaint coastal fishing village north of Salerno.

A mortar team prepping the objective.
MTRvsM 1.JPG

This command team is cautiously moving forward to spot enemy locations.
MTRvsM 2.JPG

The Soviets are getting within hand grenade range of my defenders at Jassy. The 37mm crew is still hammering away.
CvsM 2.JPG

Last edited:
That's the problem with fixed weaponry, their lifespan once discovered is only as long as it takes a mortar team to zero in, so they better do some damage in the meantime! :2draw:

@Concord @Paleolithic Monk

Let's move your excellent action shots and vids to the proper forum! ... and everyone else as well who want to contribute screenies or vids.

Back