Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Fall of the 3rd Reich: Screenshot thread

Things are looking better for my advance at Salerno. That Tiger continues to mow my infantry down with impunity, but I did manage to drop a mortar round right on the turret! Hopefully I gave the crew a headache at least, lol.
Meanwhile, my M-10 crew is doing what Uncle Sam pays them for. Took out one of the PzKpfw IVs with a few well aimed shots. I'm not sure if that radio operator will be able to hear anything for a while though!
View attachment 23404
Yeah a bit surprised my tank never spotted your M10 despite him firing 2 shots at my Tiger. Then not only spots my guy but pops him through the woods on the first shot. Tried reversing and only needed another second. But oh well... such is CM life! :poop:

DoubleD

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah it had to of been this! I area smoked right in front of the bunker and upon a closer look it did hit it. Hard to see from my view since the bunker was not seen or no LOS. So the WP round KO'ed the bunker about 3-4 secs after missing my Sherman. Tough break for you @DoubleD sorry man! I got lucky! o_O

Like I said, I think you need to have a serious chat around the family table with your parents and grand parents, there's some luck of the bloody Irish in there somewhere :ROFLMAO:. Now comes the infantry wave with armour support, my Pixeltroopen are starting to leave pee pee trails now... :cry:

DoubleD

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Website
www.youtube.com
Here's my only highlight againt Double D ... so far.

TrWJ3tm.png

Yeah, I got a bit too excited pushing forward and got too close, that explosion was enormous on my side, took a few of my Russkies off their feet.

So, the Germans are fighting for the Fatherland, the Russians for the Motherland, UK for the Empire, US for Oily land, Aussies for the Scanty Clad Girls Dancing in Front of New Ships Land, and the Canadians?

Paleolithic Monk

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
So, if an enemy tank sound contact finally turns into a mine detonation BUT the mist to too thick to gather any type of BDA, is the tank dead or still functional? Bit of a "Schrodinger's Cat" situation at Jassy.
CvsM 6.JPG

I finally had something go right in a battle of mine. This poor PzIV gets hit by two tanks but shot at by three plus a PIAT. I think all four of them will claim credit for the kill. When I first watched I was convinced it was the infantry that scored the big hit but I was wrong.

Taking careful aim and fire (note PIAT round near the shadow in front of the flowers)...
WhoGetsCredit01PIATAway.jpg.jpg

Tank round
WhoGetsCredit02TankRound.jpg

Boom
WhoGetsCredit03Boom.jpg

Note the PIAT round now behind the enemy tank
WhoGetsCredit04PIATSailsOver.jpg

Which then blows up behind the enemy tank
WhoGetsCredit05PIATExplodesBehind.jpg

All the action
https://www.lesliesoftware.com/imagehost/upload/2021/04/19/20210419100955-8d8827c4.gif

The tank commanders view
WhoGetsCredit06TheTanksView.jpg