Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Fall of the 3rd Reich: Screenshot thread

Paleolithic Monk

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Things are getting desperate for the SS defenders at Lorraine! @MeatEtr's airborne Pixeltruppen and supporting tanks are methodically advancing on my troops. I'm ensuring they pay dearly for every step!
View attachment Lorr 1a.JPG

The story is different at Salerno. Despite heavy losses, my troops have secured the chapel objective and are pushing into the town. Street fighting is getting intense! Luckily I still have tanks for close support!
View attachment Sal 1a.JPG

Paleolithic Monk

FGM MEMBER
Things are getting desperate for the SS defenders at Lorraine! @MeatEtr's airborne Pixeltruppen and supporting tanks are methodically advancing on my troops. I'm ensuring they pay dearly for every step!
View attachment 24343

The story is different at Salerno. Despite heavy losses, my troops have secured the chapel objective and are pushing into the town. Street fighting is getting intense! Luckily I still have tanks for close support!
View attachment 24344
I can’t figure out why these pics loaded as attachments? Usually they load as the pic right in the thread.

Gunner

FGM Captain
FGM MEMBER
I usually upload the pictures to imgur and then paste the link which the shows the picture.
Along time ago I think @Bootie asked us to do that to keep the amount of used memory lower on the server lower and hence the cost of running the FGM(?)
But that's when memory was about a dollar a gigabite. Now it's what, 10 cents?

Paleolithic Monk

FGM MEMBER
I usually upload the pictures to imgur and then paste the link which the shows the picture.
Along time ago I think @Bootie asked us to do that to keep the amount of used memory lower on the server lower and hence the cost of running the FGM(?)
But that's when memory was about a dollar a gigabite. Now it's what, 10 c
Let's see if this works. I'll store the larger image on my Google drive and provide a link.
Here my troops are continuing to assault Salerno. @Nathangun is fighting for every brick! Won't be much of a town left after this!

Paleolithic Monk

FGM MEMBER
Let's see if this works. I'll store the larger image on my Google drive and provide a link.
Here my troops are continuing to assault Salerno. @Nathangun is fighting for every brick! Won't be much of a town left after this!
Well, that made a link to the folder itself. I'll figure out how to just do individual pics. Anywho, added some screenshots from Lorraine. My SS fought to the last Pixeltruppen!

Stafford

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Um. Yeah.

Wow, yeah I can see why you were monitor-punchingly mad about that - but why does your game not show the smoke cloud between my tank and yours?

hMjS60r.png

Unfortunately I have already deleted the mid-game files and shared dropbox, but here is a pic from the last turn showing the very last of the smoke fading out.
I had my guys throw a smoke behind the PzIV several turns earlier in case I needed to back into concealment quickly depending on what you did in the following turns, or say, if my tank took a hit, survived but paniced, it might - again - reverse in panic into the smoke, perhaps allowing the crew time to recover.

No idea why your other tank couldn't see mine though.