Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

FALLOUT III

Bootie

FGM OWNER
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
After getting rave reviews from mTk I decided to put this game on my Xmas list. Santa duly delivered and for the past 26 days I have been engrossed in the story of a post nuclear vault dweller leaving the vault (underground community) and venturing into the wasteland in search of his father who did a runner.

In this game it has a certain free form about it.... you can choose to be the good guy and help out AI characters as you progress or you can just be an ass and kill everything before you....

I chose the good life and ended the game having helped out many people and following the main story through to its grand finale.

You could play this game a couple of times but having completed it in good guy mode I was happy to pass it on to my brother in law Jambo to have a go at and see how he gets on. I do believe there are already expansions planned for this game so it will be on our radar for a while to come.

The game is an FPS but a thinking mans FPS. During combat press v to activate VATS mode which is an enhanced targetting system. Choose your targets and then watch the excellent cinematic play as you unload your bullets or lasers into the opponents face.

The graphics are awesome and I would definitely recommend it to anyone considering buying an FPS/Adventure game in the near future.

I dabbled in Fallout, but i have spent more time lost in Morrowind and all her expansions.

Fallout 3 New Vegas is slightly better than Fallout 3.

But, both games are 0 compared to Fallout 2.

Fallout2-car.jpg

Nothing can beat FO1 and FO2. Well, nothing good an stay forever... .sad: Ah, those memories of a better time!

Fantastic game. All the DLC packs are fantastic as well. I was actually thinking of playing it a 3rd time. :)

My biggest gripe still is that there's so little to do quest-wise unless one has all the DLC (which I now have). I suspect I'll play through it a second time, but not in the immediate future. Other things to finish and modding has been left alone for too long.

Back