Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

FGM Ladder and Census Update - A Snapshot of the Community

Ithikial

FGM 2ND IN COMMAND
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah yeah been a while and a few people have asked for this earlier in the year. I got around to it eventually. :)

So how many of our members own what CMx2 titles....
FGM%20Census%201_zps9p0dyaak.jpg~original

If we look at how base games/modules/packs people all together (out of 13), then we get the following.
FGM%20Census%202_zpsbylunlyl.jpg~original

This is also divided up by the 'type of member' we have (based on a largely subjective assessment by Bootie and myself).

MIA - Self explanatory. Haven't been seen around for a while so send in the search teams.
Short Term - Signed up mostly in the last year and still getting there feet wet. FNG's.
Been Around - Probably lived through one disturbing encounter on these forums and haven't abandoned ship. They are regular posters and are taking part in a few events.
Long Term Fanatic - Needs help. Been around since before Taylor Swift became famous, probably have a failed marriage due to time spent on these forums/CM addiction, and can immediately name which side of Kate Upton's face has a 'beauty spot.'

Despite the passage of time CMBN still remains to go to game for ladder results. CMRT has dropped off a bit and CMFI is relegated to the forgotten child. Modern Era titles simply aren't getting the interest... partly due to the lower number of owners? Not viewed as 'balanced' for ladder/ranked games?
Ladder%204%20Real%20World%20Date_zpsoerrp5tk.jpg~original

Country of Origin
The competition is fierce but the UK still remain on top for total points earned since the ladder's inception. The USA has rapidly caught up with a swell of new members in 2015.
Ladder%201%20Country_zpsnr5fhybx.jpg~original

But when we break it down by Points Averaged Out Over the Total Number of Players From Each Country... USA and Australia drops away but look at Algeria! :p (Yeah the number of points by games played which is probably the best way to look at this 'competition' is serious broken at the moment).
Ladder%202%20Country%202_zpswmgsll7y.jpg~original

Who's playing the most ladder games and what are they playing?
Ladder%203%20Battle%20Count_zpsyi2crnh5.jpg~original

WW2 only but we really do like July and September 1944 to fight our battles? TOE differences driving this? Simply have a thing against August? And for all the talk about wanting more snow battles, no one wants to play a winter fight in CMFI.
Ladder%206%20WW2%20Date_zpsz8dgmhcg.jpg~original

How will the impending CM Bulge release fair?

And finally for this time, we like playing scenarios more than quick battles.
Ladder%205%20Scenario_zpskc4gu55d.jpg~original

Cheers all and let me know what bits of info you want to see in the future about the community and our CM play styles.

@Ithikial Great analysis job. You and your spreadsheet work with graphs help demonstrate FGM club's value to its members. Glad to have you as part of this club. Keep up the great work.

Interesting... ( I'm in there by accident, I usually never play ladder games. )

Back