Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

File does not show

Titan

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Playing a game of CM FB turn 68 , new file shows up in helper and is copied into the game inbox as normal, however open game to load file and file does not show up. File is usual size 13,900kb. Anyone had that before?

On the discord we figured that the PBEM++ servers are screwed up for the last several days and that the maintainers in the UK are on holiday.

Playing a game of CM FB turn 68 , new file shows up in helper and is copied into the game inbox as normal, however open game to load file and file does not show up. File is usual size 13,900kb. Anyone had that before?
Delete the one in your Incoming, and then manually copy it across from DB? Ony time I've seen this issue is when game version mismatch between myself and oppo (e.g. a patch has been released).

Otherwise, get them to delete from DB and reupload?

Got it sorted, seems on the odd occasion a file gets corrupted, We deleted file and opponent just replayed his turn and i got new file no issues.
Thanks

Back