Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Flare for Aulette

E

enigma6584

I just sent you an email asking if everything was okay. My last turn to you was number 43 on March 12. I saw you had indeed downloaded it. Is something wrong? Have you sent your responding turn? Is this game still on?

If no answer in a day, I will jump in and finish it off for him... do you have the latest file for him...

Im in Fred, last file with enigma... Thx for the Flare Greg, I was just so busy with four other battles from campaings here and lost spot of our engagement. What are very interesting... And I think the real fight is about to beging ;-)

No problem Marco. I figured you had forgot since it was so out of character. Thanks for the offer Fred.

Marco, I resent my last file to you. I noticed you didn't download it and it had expired.

Really sorry Greg, forgot to advise you, Im out without CM pc here, away from home in a trip... will be back sartuday, and will be playing with normal turn rate, don´t worry. please resend again in saturday last turn, I will ask for that in your mail. sorry.

Last file in your box, As you use send this file yet, didan´t see that last and it expired after 3 days... We are on the road again.

Thx about flares, it works

Been one week since I sent a PBEM file to you. Did you get it?

I was out for 3 days, but all is ok, you have our last file. I have a issue with this, as you use send this file and Im plaing another 4 battles using h2h helper. with h2h, allways I turn on PC, it automatically update last files droped in Drop box, all I have to do is see new files and hit CM exe to play it, all hard work to check mails and send files is auto with it. But I will check daylly our send this file folder in Gmail, and I can hold at least 3 turns a day.

Cheers Greg we are having a very nice though battle!!!

Yes, we are indeed having one hell of a battle. You hurt me there on that last turn. My battle plan may have to be changed now. Damn insurgents! :) Please do check your email. I will usually get out one turn per day. I don't use drop box and probably never will. I have no need for it.

Cheers,
Greg

Greg, lost track of our battle that last month and noticed that my last turn bus be send to yours mail. Last turn 68 in yours mail.

I hope you have interest in continue this one yet, cheers

Aulette, good thing you just sent message to me. I was going to delete files and password for my side this coming weekend. Figured you were no longer interested. I would like to continue. Will get my next turn to you in a couple of days.

Cheers,
Greg

Aulette

I'm afraid I cannot find my password so I guess game is over. Too long between turns I guess. You put up a good fight and held me for considerable pause after that last bloody nose. I truly feared moving into that village.

:-(, and you was advancing so well. them, at least if you want to set another good scenario, Im open for it. cheers

Back