Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Flare for Horza Omanid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cargol

FGM Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
@Horza Omanid ; You disappeared without a trace from our game a few turns before the end and you were the one calling for that game!!
That is ok, and I have seen it happening before, especially when the disappearing part is losing big time.
What is not ok, is not to respond to private messages and to ignore calls from a fellow player. You know it is just a game and you should just say that I am not in a mood anymore and we would have called it a day.
You are visiting the site daily and still, you just decide to ignore a fellow player.
Very bad performance on your part pal, you should be ashamed.

Happened to me for both my TheBlitz scenario of the month games. Disappointing indeed.

Happened to me just recently with @Artkin. Seem kind of silly to block me from messaging him on discord asking about our games as well, especially since we were testing out a couple of scenarios he wanted to try out that he had made.

Happened to me just recently with @Artkin. Seem kind of silly to block me from messaging him on discord asking about our games as well, especially since we were testing out a couple of scenarios he wanted to try out that he had made.
Yep got the same with Artkin... afther 168 turns into a game.

Yes i did one time made a fault with his rules, we spoke out played further and then it suddenly stopped out of the blue

Yep got the same with Artkin... afther 168 turns into a game.

Yes i did one time made a fault with his rules, we spoke out played further and then it suddenly stopped out of the blue
I don't even think I broke any of our rules. I had just asked if everything was alright with him after not hearing from him in over a week, and found I had been blocked. This is as his okyeah profile on the Combat Mission discord, but haven't heard anything from him here either, even though I can see him talking and responding in both places.

@The Jackal
Let me get this straight. I set up two games for us.

The first game you asked me to assign you a deployment zone so I spent at least 10 minutes painting the map for you.
I then didnt drop a single round of starting artillery as the soviet attacker when I had access to it. The game eventually crashes due to being too large.

The second game we agree to play without altering the setup zones. Then you proceed to drop artillery on every single position I have troops in - starting at turn 0. You didnt have access to that information, and you more than likely knew I didnt have setup zones either. Your artillery lasted for half an hour, with my troops completely unable to move while you walk all over them.
I already told you that you had a significant advantage because of the time period and that it was unbalanced. Yet you scouted out the scenario and dropped artillery all over my positions - information you didnt have access to. Therefore you cheated and I have every right to close the game and ignore you as I please.
Ignored and we won't ever be playing another game.

@jackal
I specified the rules more than once, and you got very defensive when I mentioned that you broke the rule. You acted the fool and I terminated the game.

Neither of you are capable of handling a fair, fun match.

And seriously? Posting private messages, yeah I'm going to ask for that to be deleted.

@Artkin, really? If the first game was crashing due to size, simply telling me that was a problem and that we would have to stop would have been more than acceptable. Instead, you ignore me and my questions about the status of the game.

The second game is an assault, where I am told the base locations of your deployment, as there are TRPs at each position. I asked you to make setup zones for both of us, and you said no. I then use my TRPs as a base to set down the prolific amount of artillery that you provided yourself in said battle, an early war variation of Dying Sun in RT. You did not complain about my use of artillery at any point in the battle, considering you modified the battle yourself, I figured you wanted a challenge and to test. Apparently, you had invisible rules that I was supposed to guess. I will make sure to warn any of your future opponents to watch out.

You had multiple TRPs to choose from and you chose exactly the ones where my troops were concentrated. And then left artillery there for the entire game. Two thumbs down.

I literally used them all... don't be upset when someone uses the tools you provide them to beat you. If you want to test a scenario, then don't get upset when an unbalanced scenario is unbalanced. You could have talked to me at any time. Instead you threw a temper tantrum and blocked me without warning. You should learn how to lose with dignity, especially considering I am newer at the multiplayer game scene.

Ok guys

I'm gonna nip this in the bud before it gets out of hand. From what I understand by reading above a lack of communication was the problem and as such I hope you learn going forward that speaking can iron out a lot of wrinkles.

I suggest you guys either discuss it via PM and make-up or just walk away and try different opponents.

Thanks

Bootie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back