Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Flare to Berto

A

Aulette

M8, Im trying to do contact with in PVT, I need you to register as member in CMA ladder and report your loss to me confirm, without this we can´t register this battle in CMA ladder.

Yeap Berto, I have to agreed, reporting process waiting for the looser side take initiative, and for green ones understand that he must find the team ID for ladder, and not player ID. It´s some what complicated for me to.

Im having dificult times to report battles what I´ve win, looser players shouldn´t take initiative to go to ladders do all register process, find my team id and register their loss

My CMA team report ID is: 62

thx m8

Thx Berto, we learned this ladder stuff in hard way :). Also Im opened for more CMA, send anything you want.

cheers

OHHOHO sorry bootie, was thinking it was to use our points.

And Berto you have the box, just send it and do first shoot, Im waiting you around the pass ;-) GL

Don´t have some CMA ladder badge? and also Sicilian domination to please

Have the file berto, looks like a very challenger one again, with me as rebels, will try, it´s also for ladder to, until tomorow we begin have to setup this guys and it´s complicated to rebels, GL

Back