Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

FOG II -- Bootie vs Rico

It was just a Hill Too Far for my Anglo-Saxons -- well played @Bootie -- fun challenge trying to work my way around/through that solid Viking hilltop shieldwall :)

New battle set up if you're keen -- Romans Legions vs Macedonians Pikes...

-xEubgrHxJ8mYKHjjv7n_EwjfGfhFp7QEt4QB_vfZtQDtAlJDxeWXjl3ZY-D8UsNv7EjEr2a2rAYYJiyWX9ywiVE938eOuu9G-soPR9hb2k02vYBXVbsgC7LP6lL

@Bootie @mTk -- you may want to join in here?

Another victory in the bag... rrrraaaaarrrrr.

Actually I played that one like an asshole and thanks to Rico for keeping his troops attacking. Nice big hill my side of the map and I was like yeah... lets see if height is much of an advantage, safe to say it definitely is as I massacred his troops at a rate of 5 to 1.

Deployed javelins and archers to attack his troops before they got near the hill then moved my spearmen into the front line to fight down on his attacking hordes. Worked a treat... was a little jiggery pokery now and again as Rico tried to flank and I had to rotate my hilltop defence line a couple of times.

Thanks Rico.

Another victory in the bag... rrrraaaaarrrrr.

Actually I played that one like an asshole and thanks to Rico for keeping his troops attacking. Nice big hill my side of the map and I was like yeah... lets see if height is much of an advantage, safe to say it definitely is as I massacred his troops at a rate of 5 to 1.

Deployed javelins and archers to attack his troops before they got near the hill then moved my spearmen into the front line to fight down on his attacking hordes. Worked a treat... was a little jiggery pokery now and again as Rico tried to flank and I had to rotate my hilltop defence line a couple of times.

Thanks Rico.

Yeah, was trying to figure out if there was a way up there and a way to stretch his defences ... but all the slopes were basically double-elevation "difficult"slopes, so immediate disorder moving up them... needed a battery of those Roman catapults ;-)

Back