Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

FOG Medieval: The Pot Luck Battles Joust (Concluded)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My games with @chiquichops are complete. It was Austrians vs Bretons.

1. wellsonian defeats chiquichops - 53-17. + 36.
2. wellsonian defeats chiquichops - 60-35. +25.

The first game I felt was a solid victory where I minimized mistakes (for once). The second game was weird, and luck on my part was the deciding factor. He just couldn't get a good dice roll when he needed one. Thanks to chiquichops for the very entertaining games.

41 -15 and 51-26. Both victories go to me.

Thanks for the games @Nelson1812. What was up with the light troops across the unpassable river? :)

Second result in: @olaf beats @Nelson1812 by +51% ... and having won both battles, @olaf gets 1 bonus point.

Meanwhile @Badger73 is in the process of giving me a sound beating in our Anglo-Irish vs Tatars battle... :oops: :2charge:

Pot Luck Joust 002b.jpg

SECOND ROUND BATTLES:
(Either player can set up the challenge)

Battle 1: @Badger vs @Rico - Winner:

Battle 2: @chiquichops vs @Wellsonian - Winner: @Wellsonian by 113 - 52 = +61% (won both battles: +2 points)

Battle 3: @olaf vs @Nelson1812 - Winner: @olaf by 92 - 41 = +51% (won both battles: +2 points)

Second Round concludes with a crushing victory for @Badger73 ... tying him for first place with @olaf on 3 points.

Pot Luck Joust 002c.jpg

SECOND ROUND BATTLES:
(Either player can set up the challenge)

Battle 1: @Badger vs @Rico - Winner: @Badger73 by 113 - 68 = +45% (won both battles: +2 points)

Battle 2: @chiquichops vs @Wellsonian - Winner: @Wellsonian by 113 - 52 = +61% (won both battles: +2 points)

Battle 3: @olaf vs @Nelson1812 - Winner: @olaf by 92 - 41 = +51% (won both battles: +2 points)

BTW, im playing the Rise of the Swiss beta and its just great! Very nice playing with guns again.

I'm not sure how to turn Geographical off, Date on etc. Can anyone explain it to me?

@Badger73 @chiquichops @olaf @@Nelson1812 @Wellsonian

QUICK NOTE TO ALL PLAYERS:

These Pot Luck Joust mirror battles are intended to be played at the SAME time, not one after the other -- players figuring how to play these armies on the fly.

If they are played one after the other, one player can gain unfair advantage and maximise his winning % (or reduce losing %) in second game with intel learned from 1st game.

Example:

Side A has a an inherent strength advantage over side B, which is apparent after playing the first battle, winning by say +25%.

If in second battle, the player taking Side A , looks at lessons learned from first battle and then applies those to maximise that advantage and wins by +45% as a result.

This could be inherently unfair and not in the spirit of this tourney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back