Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

FOG2 Digital League upcoming schedule for October 2020 & February 2021

Is there some chart or cheat sheet that shows what years/dlcs/troops etc. correspond to the different eras (late antiquity for example)?

Id like to get a few games going here from all of you guys. Pick something from late antiquity, 1600 pts, and Ill set it up!
Sure, I'm up for this; 0-600 AD, correct? I could pretend the need to ponder what to choose and get back to you within a day but we both know I'm going to chose Romans 24BC-196AD with Armenian Allies. :whistleo:
:2charge:

Sure, I'm up for this; 0-600 AD, correct? I could pretend the need to ponder what to choose and get back to you within a day but we both know I'm going to chose Romans 24BC-196AD with Armenian Allies. :whistleo:
:2charge:
Up! pw: 1234

I have to tell you guys, the Byzantines are a difficult army to play. Just so fragile......double step cohesions are just a thing you have to deal with. I'm doing better with my Roman Late Antiquity army (with Frankish allies). I'm thinking my play style is gravitating toward warbands. Yes, they are difficult and unpredictable....but I seem to know what to do with them. In my Roman army I take the two Superior warbands offered, and put my CIC in one. They have been very successful.

Agreed. It takes alot of finesse to make them work IMO. I didnt play them in the tourney.

Up! pw: 1234
@Badger73 With the timely arrival of my shieldmaidens this turned out ok. Had me worried there for a few turns as your cohorts tore up my medium foot on a 50 advantage hill!

Last edited by a moderator:
images

Yo, @olaf - "Once more into the breach, dear friends."
If you seek more practice, set me up as Roman 197-284 AD.

Back