Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

FOG2...Epic Battles... Round Three... All Welcome... Sign-up!

Can I pick one from the next DLC coming out the 30th? Since this is such a specialized gaming community I assume everyone will get the DLC?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I pick one from the next DLC coming out the 30th? Since this is such a specialized gaming community I assume everyone will get the DLC?

I'm not getting the new DLC upon release this week. I want to see what they charge for it first and then budget for it later this summer. So, if it's all right, I'd prefer an epic battle from one of the current modules already out.

We've only played an epic battle from Rise of Persia and Legions Triumphant. That still leaves the epic battles from Immortal Fire (Thymbra 547 BC, Marathon 490 BC, Plataea 479 BC, Cunaxa 401 BC, Chaironeia 338 BC, Granikos 334 BC, Issos 333 BC, Gaugamela 331 BC, Hydaspes 326 BC, Raphia 217 BC) and Age of Belisaurius (Dara 530 AD, Tricamarum 533 AD, Taginae 552 AD, The Volturnus 554 AD, Bukhara 557 AD, Raith 596 AD)

However, if everyone else wants to jump into Wolves at the Gate next, don't let me hold you back. I'll just need to take a pass until later.

I'm not getting the new DLC upon release this week. I want to see what they charge for it first and then budget for it later this summer. So, if it's all right, I'd prefer an epic battle from one of the current modules already out.

We've only played an epic battle from Rise of Persia and Legions Triumphant. That still leaves the epic battles from Immortal Fire (Thymbra 547 BC, Marathon 490 BC, Plataea 479 BC, Cunaxa 401 BC, Chaironeia 338 BC, Granikos 334 BC, Issos 333 BC, Gaugamela 331 BC, Hydaspes 326 BC, Raphia 217 BC) and Age of Belisaurius (Dara 530 AD, Tricamarum 533 AD, Taginae 552 AD, The Volturnus 554 AD, Bukhara 557 AD, Raith 596 AD)

However, if everyone else wants to jump into Wolves at the Gate next, don't let me hold you back. I'll just need to take a pass until later.
How about "Dara?" Byzantines and Persians should create quite a brawl.

I'll have a good look at it

gBZuT2d.png

09nwZBz.jpg

All welcome... new players, and old!

Last edited:
Back