Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Fortress Italy: "In for a pound"/ "The Averni Gambit"/ "Devils to Isernia"

Jemus

FGM New Member
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Hi,
I am looking for an opponent to one (or more) of those scenarios I have mentioned above. I am NOT A VETERAN PLAYER and I have never played one of those scenarios before. Consequently I am looking for someone who enjoys the game and seeks a fair match. I know there are some "winning is everything" guys out there but I personally just want to have fun in my free time with this interesting game.

I am from Germany, so there might be a time shift if you are in the US. One turn per day shouldn't be a problem for me, maybe even two or more at the weekend.

Maybe there is someone out there...

Greetings

Jemus

I would love to play you, as you say you want a fair, chill game. My only extra special request is that we play conscript troops, with +2 leadership and extreme fanatism. I believe this gives a more realistic feel to the game, troops won't slaughter each other as they used to. It's definitely interesting. The scenario would be altered, but it really shouldnt be a big deal. If there's a harder side after the veterancy change I will gladly take it.

Otherwise my usual requests are no prefiring for defender or for both on meeting engagements, and no "area target" for vehicles. The exception to that is vehicles within the same platoon. That limits the abuse that's possible with an unbendable cold hard rule. I personally won't abuse that (Sniping across the map just because my unit is in the same platoon).

Let me know, and I'll PM you my dropbox and have it all set up for you.

Hello,
I'll have you a game if you like but I have played all three battles some time ago, so you may want to choose someone who has not played them before. "In for a Pound" is the best one IMO.

Back