Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Fredrocker's Vids and Screenshots

F

Fredrocker

Here is a couple from my battle with @Erdeljanus ... I find them to be rather soothing before his attack... :)

screencmfb1.jpg

screencmfb2.jpg

Well I can tell you right now, it is probaly gonna be a bad attack :)

Well I can tell you right now, it is probaly gonna be a bad attack :)
I guess you have never played me or heard about my legacy... I think I am like 5 wins,116 loses, and 22 draws, since I started playing CMx2 back in 2011.. so you have no worries mate... :)

Sadly nothing good to show this battle, just death and sorrow...lessons learned :(

ORDERS - Run your Armor Column down the road and make a left at the BIG HOLE... ??? - Say What Commander.... ??? -- You Heard Me!!!!!

hole.jpg

But someone is down in the hole with a flood light... I'm a scared...

Interesting Vid on how 2 Stuarts took on a Panther... somehow when playing with some setting in Premier I squished everything a bit... talk about tall tanks...

Should get those two Stuarts from the video in the above post to sort him out. ;)
I believe it was this PzV that took out those two Stuarts from about 1600m extracting revenge for his buddy

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Interesting Vid on how 2 Stuarts took on a Panther... somehow when playing with some setting in Premier I squished everything a bit... talk about tall tanks...

Interesting Vid on how one StewDog took out a big cat... same freakin battle....

@Buckykatt and I are playing Custer's Stand for CMFB, so far the map and the environment has absorbed me into this battle... In this photo, Bucky has a unit in a building that has been holding up a platoon (+) of my troops, I am chewing up ammo and not getting any results, can you see any armor vests on those dudes in that far building... :)

buck1.jpg

Back