Status
Not open for further replies.

Sempai

FGM Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
General Information

Dear Folk,

At that section You can find all kind of military marches or other tunes with a military context. The index at the thread beneath make only sure You can find the wanted march
or tune always on the same place. Because there will further tunes/marches added it isn´t possible for me to create an alphabetical order - I had to write all anew everytime.

For comment or similar You have to use the Miscellaneous Section of each country.

For reporting broken links or other problems the techniqual side concerning You can post at the Tech. Prob. Section.

For all other things You can´t sort in one of the given folders make a note at the Musket Room for me or Bootie!

Greetings - Sempai :)

Sempai

FGM Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
INDEX

Page 001............ 001 - Präsentiermarsch des MfS-Wachregiments "Felix Dzierzynski" / Presentation March of the MfS-Guards Regiment "Felix Dzierzynski"
Page 001............ 002 - Präsentiermarsch der Luftverteidigung / Presentation March of the Air Defense
Page 001............ 003 - Präsentiermarsch der Volksmarine / Presentation March of the People´s Navy
Page 001............ 004 - Präsentiermarsch der NVA / Presentation March of the NPA
Page 001............ 005 - Parademarsch der NVA / Precision March of the NPA
Page 001............ 006 - Marsch der Elisabether / March of the Elisabether
Page 001............ 007
Page 001............ 008
Page 001............ 009

Sempai

FGM Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
001 - PRÄSENTIERMARSCH DES MfS-WACHBATTALLIONS "FELIX DZIERZYNSKI"

001 - PRESENTATION MARCH OF THE MfS-GUARDS REGIMENT "FELIX DZIERZYNSKI"

Status