Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Getting downloads right

D

DoC844

Hi i expressed interst about joining up with the FGM Arma team on Sundays and Rambler kindly sent me the details through PM. Now its been quite a long time since i messed around with Arma and its mods and i never used Play with Six which i am trying to use just now. Now i just want to make sure i get this right, so i searched the mods that rambler gave to me in a list then put them into a collection folder then told the program to install them. Is this right or have i totally taken a wrong turn somewhere. In fact of the 6 i searched it says it is downloading 14 mods so im not sure if this includes patches and what not for those selected mods. Damn why is it so hard coming back to something that you used to do all the time and feel like your clutching in the dark trying to remember.

Thanks in advance.

Welcome DoC, always good to have more FGM join the Sundays. Sounds like you got the main part of it, PW6 and load it up. TFAR setup with plugins and user config are a manual part, but important to get TeamSpeak working.

If you plan to join today, drop a PM and I will send you the server details. TS details are in the general gaming section. Welcome aboard o7

Welcome DoC, always good to have more FGM join the Sundays. Sounds like you got the main part of it, PW6 and load it up. TFAR setup with plugins and user config are a manual part, but important to get TeamSpeak working.

If you plan to join today, drop a PM and I will send you the server details. TS details are in the general gaming section. Welcome aboard o7
Still ironing out some details and I still have 5hat big ass all terrain mod to download, 7 gigs, wow but I should be all set for a next Sunday start. Cheers and have a good mission today.

Back