Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Good H2H medium sized battle?

B

Benlore

Hi Guys,
Looking for some scenario recommendations for a good medium sized, H2H encounter battle in CMBN. 45 to 60 turns with a wide variety of units to play with. Thanks in advance.

Looking at Vire. I'm a newbie playing a veteran. Which side should I take?

Thank you for the compliment Ben, although I don’t really consider myself a veteran yet. I only started playing CM2 middle of last year and really only have about 6 games under my belt not including the training campaign which I still have not finished ;-). I have played CM1 quite a bit. I have been studying a lot of Usually Hapless’s videos which has helped me with the game.

I would not consider you a newbie either as you have played CM2 a bit longer than I have and you creamed me in our first game. I literally had 0 men left at the end. You have put up a good fight in our current game. I was certainly taking uneven casualties in the early game. You had the misfortune of having your flanking company run into my reinforcing flanking force which put you on the back foot.

I am playing only scenarios as I dont have enough experience with force selection in quick battles but I like the Combat Mission enough to play any side and any theatre of operations. I currently have only played WW2 titles as I find them more interesting. I do have all the Modern CM games and try them out in due time.

I’ll set up ‘Vire’ DontPanic and we can have some fun. Need to pick which side...

Back