Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Greetings Fellow Wargamers

Been around the CM community for sometime now, bought CMBO for xmas 2000 and the rest is history. I'm a member of the Blitz ladder, World at War club, and participated in several tourneys going back many years now. (making the final four of King of the Hill II tourney most memorable) Although I'm pretty much done with CMx1 gaming now.

I eventually got into CMSF with all the updates/patches/modules. But now with CMBN being the latest of the CMx2 engine along with the more preferable WWII battlefield, it's all CMBN now. Greatly looking forward to my favorite, the Eastern Front on CMx2.

I've heard nothing but good things about the FGM club and now the deal maker is the Domination tourney, looks really kool. Oh and by the way, Johnsy brought the Dom tourney to my attention. So as I help steamroll the Germans, the rest of you German Commanders can blame or curse him. :RpS_flapper: haha

good to have another CMx1 player...we should hook up soon in battle

Gosh Darn Dag Nabit... Just what we need another South Carolinian... :spy:.. A big WELCOME to you MeatEtr... Enjoy, there is a good bunch of folks here...

Welcome.. another Southern Gentleman!...Glad to have you here!

Welcome on board commander! Now get out of those civilian clothes :becky:

A warning to all who battle this general. He is one of the hardest opponents I've ever had. We have had close to 20 battles and I have lost 18, drawn 1, and won 1. He is in the top 2 opponents I've ever had. Engage him at your own risk...

A warning to all who battle this general. He is one of the hardest opponents I've ever had. We have had close to 20 battles and I have lost 18, drawn 1, and won 1. He is in the top 2 opponents I've ever had. Engage him at your own risk...

You just blew my cover, now nobody will want to step into the meatgrinder. :boxing:

Seriously though, thanks man, I appreciate that. A lot of those battles were sorta experimental, going back dozens of versions before CMBNs release candidate. I still remember using the Stug with no texture, looked like Tron on CMx2 haha. Also remember using the P47 Thunderbolt that one battle, which decimated some of my own troops. Never again, but was funny though. And our one and only city battle, there's nothing that warms my heart more than brewing-up infantry packed HTs, ear to ear grin. :RpS_biggrin:

Oh and using the M10s 50 cal, TacAI drove me nuts swinging that slow turret around to engage infantry with enemy tanks around.

Yes we did have some funny battles where the AI made us laugh and cry.

Back