Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Gunsalot´s CM Videos

What software are you using please? I want to learn too.
Thank you.
So being the total amateur that I am I googled "best free video making software" and found this thing called OBS that I use to record with and then Shotcut to edit those clips together. Later I subscribed to epidemcisound.com so that I would no longer pirate copyrighted music and feel the wrath of the youtubebot.
I highly encourage you to start doing your own videos and don´t worry about being bad at it when you are beginning. I feel I am improving my craft with every new video made and periodically take the trip down memory lane and rewatch all my own stuff just because I like to :)

Cool. Is this a multiplayer campaign?
Yup, narrative campaign between @OnePingOnly and I. We have a script/flow chart that we are following but it is not immune to modification and whims. We just finished the third battle and are setting up for the fourth. I wholly recommend this kinda play. Gives the battles more flavour and since they can affect the script/flowchart every battle has value beyond the Quick battle that we are currently fighting. Granted, it is a long term commitment but I think anyone can do this, even by themselves. It would only need setting the terms with every new opponent and fill them in on what one is doing. I did so with my unconventional series, admittetly ... admitedly ... admett, I CONFESS! that it was loose and not entirely intentional but it worked out great.

I would love to see how it works, I have been thinking of doing/taking part in one.
I think I´ll let @OnePingOnly explain it. This one is his brainchild. But my part in it is very simple. He goes into the premise/backstory in his video, Forcible Entry. I´ve tagged him in my answers and he will hopefully get back to you when the sun shines on the new world. I´m not sure how much of it is trade secret, since we are doing a video series from it.

Looking forward to these vids ! (I really enjoyed being your Syrian speed bump in the uncon series!)

What a great collaboration between you and OPO. :)

Back