Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Have you seen the new official Vietnam DLC?

Bulletpoint

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Just noticed @Bootie wrote about a new DLC:

I thought it looked interesting and might help get me back to ARMA.. I felt things were getting too complicated with the myriad of various mods needed, but in this case, it seems it's a complete package to just pick up and play.

Also the jungle graphics look very good and realistic, I think.

@Concord We were talking about ARMA recently in a thread, when I asked about Hell Let Loose and Post Scriptum. Do you play this Vietnam DLC?

Last edited:
It does like nice, doesn't it!

Particularly the persistent multiplayer coop campaign..... @DoubleD @Aurelius @Vartuoosi :p

Multiplayer Co-op Campaign (up to 14 players)

The year is 1968 and the Vietnam War is reaching its peak. As elite MACV-SOG reconnaissance team "Columbia", your mission is to stop the flow of materials down the Ho Chi Minh Trail. Your team must engage in clandestine operations in Laos and Cambodia, hunting and destroying the PAVN 559th Transportation Group and its numerous security units. Feel the adrenaline rush of operating deep within hostile territory while the People’s Army of Vietnam try to track, locate, and overrun your team.

Written alongside former recon team leaders from the US Special Forces elite MACV-SOG, this fully voice-acted campaign consists of 6 highly replayable co-op missions featuring dynamic difficulty and drop-in/drop-out multiplayer capability.

Last edited:
It does like nice, doesn't it!

Particularly the persistent multiplayer coop campaign..... @DoubleD @Aurelius @Vartuoosi :p
It looks pretty good, additional functionality as well, we'd need everyone to purchase the DLC, not sure if that's an issue at £20. Some good videos on YouTube of the DLC content

Last edited:
Ended up picking it up during the sale. The assets are of surprisingly good quality, Down to the flexible minigun mounts on the huey controlled by the copilot. (Only seen that in DCS so far)

The map is pretty cool. Cam Lao Nam (Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam). Like it's name suggest it's a highly condensed map featuring multiple countries.
Saigon, Hue and Hanoi is only a handful of kilometers apart, but it doesn't feel that way ingame. Someone attempted to draw somewhat realistic borders over at the S.O.G. forum.
Cam Lao Nam Border Estimate.jpg
It's a bit of a shame that it only comes with a coop multiplayer campaign and no SP content.

Back