Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Hello

O

owen

Hi my name's Owen. I recently stumbled on CM:BN and have been completely hooked since I bought it. Figured it was time to play against someone rather than the CPU. I'm pretty into realism in my games, huge fan of ARMA and sims in general. I bought CM:BO when it was cheap a while back on GoG.com but the graphics and odd scale, not 1:1 but not strategic level, kept me from fully enjoying it. Huge WWII nerd in general and really looking forward to fighting in the hedgerows with a good group!

The city of Philadelphia, on the east coast of USA. I've been to the Netherlands once and thought it an absolutely charming country.

And now that I know where you from I know about the turnrate (timezone)

File is sent.

Hi Owen, welcome to what is a really good bunch of guys, playing and helping each other play & enjoy a very good game.

welcome

Perry

Finally another from the good ole' US of A. You hail on the East coast too. It cant get any better. Just dont tell me you are an Eagles fan. I hail from the opposite side of the state near Pittsburgh. You can probably guess what band wagon I am on. Nice to meet you and maybe we can hook up with some online realtime play. Just to try it out if anything. Once again, welcome fellow Pennsylvanian.

welcome and I see you are a self starter...jump right in I am sure your in the right place to play the game. Welcome again.

Hi Owen Welcome aboard, I hail from Long Island but have been transplanted to South Carolina by way of Kentucky, Florida, Virginia, New Joisey, and North Carolina.... I think you will find this a fun and informative site... Enjoy...

And not only that, we are all extremely good looking and overly intelligent. You can't go wrong with this group....well...except maybe Bootie. He is Scottish after all....

Eniced73, what part of Pittsburgh you talking about? I left there in 1979.

Actually I really enjoy the Steelers, more than my occasionally drama-ridden Eagles. Palumalu and Ward are probably my 2 favorite players in the league.

Back