Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Hi, i'm noob from the UK

Welcome. That's quite a list of credentials you've got there.

Thank you, and as for my credentials, what can i say, i just love directing pieces of metal at high velocities in the general direction of people wearing the wrong colour uniforms :)

Yo Andy! Welcome to our Gentleman's Club, though for some of us, that's stretching the definition just a tad, but it is the good nature of the guys here, that allow them to turn a blind eye to our shortcomings.

To hell with the members, i just like the way the site looks :p

p.s. Thanks for the welcome :)

Welcome to the FGM Andy. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. Looks me up if you ever want a battle.

Thank you, and as for your request i'll take you up on that, i only play scenarios so i will find a few that i haven't played and send their names to you by email, pick one you haven't played from the list, choose your side and send it through.

Thank you, and as for your request i'll take you up on that, i only play scenarios so i will find a few that i haven't played and send their names to you by email, pick one you haven't played from the list, choose your side and send it through.

Excellent mate. Reply sent through to you and I'm looking forward to the game. May it be the first of many. :)

I, too like scenarios, so if you want ot send me one, too, I'll get it on with you.
Wardog!

Have you considered VASSAL?

I had a look at Vassal and a module of the paper game Normandy 44 and i was impressed, however as i have never played any WW2 non PC wargames it would mean having to familiarise myself with a totally new rule set and system which is pointless as i know the John Tiller games inside out and they cover all the major WW2 theatres so its easier for me to use them and just post screenshots of the area of operations for the participants in any operational game i run, but thanks for your suggestion.

Back