Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Hi, I'm Victor

vicoshev

FGM Private
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Hola a todos, es mi primer contacto con el foro, quería aprovechar la oportunidad para saludar a todas las personas que nos permiten disfrutar de toda la Misión de combate, felicitaciones a todos.
Saludos.

Hola a todos, es mi primer contacto con el foro, quería aprovechar la oportunidad para saludar a todas las personas que nos permiten disfrutar de toda la Misión de combate, felicitaciones a todos.
Saludos.

After running through google translate...
Hello everyone, this is my first contact with the forum, I wanted to take the opportunity to greet all the people who allow us to enjoy the entire Combat Mission, congratulations to all.
Regards.

Welcome aboard mate, if you're looking for a game you will find many opponents here!

(Translated, don't fail me google!)

Bienvenido a bordo compañero, si estás buscando un juego, ¡encontrarás muchos oponentes aquí!

Big welcome to the Club @vicoshev The Few Good Men are welcoming you!.... You will find a lot of interesting people here
Please check out the links which are there to help you

http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/
http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/forums/site-manual.25/
http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/forums/combat-mission-x2-world-war-two.160/

If you have any questions or need some help with the site, please feel free to contact our official welcome committee member Hedgehog and Shorker. he will be happy to assist you. Just click on the names in the members list or underneath the avatar picture and then on "Start A Conversation" or reply ...... Hope you understand this mate

Fantástico, comenzaré a buscar oponentes ... gracias por la bienvenida ...

No lo puedo creer, alguien que habla español! Bienvenido !!
41Eteo8.gif

Hola Louis encantado de saludarte, pues sí soy español y veo que tu eres argentino no??.....en la web hay poca gente que hable español???...con el traductor de Google me defiendo bastante bien no tengo problema, la comunicación con la demas gente es bastante buena...pues lo dicho encantado de saludarte y espero que nos veamos en algún campo de batalla..ok??

Hello, fantastic to meet you in the forum, thanks to you I am in it and so far I feel as if I have been a lifetime, thank you for inviting me to enter.
Please, I am not a good player at all, I greatly enjoy the Combats and I like the same thing happens to my opponents.

Regards..

Hola, gracias, encantados de estar en el mejor lugar, sin duda ...

Saludos....

Me siento honrado de pertenecer a un grupo de personas que disfrutan de Combat Mission, espero que esta unión dure mucho tiempo.
Gracias por la bienvenida, espero estar a la altura.
Saludos..

Verás que en nuestro próximo partido las cosas serán diferentes, un poco de suerte en este juego es un factor determinante ... y eso es lo que me pasó ..

Saludos..

Back