Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Hi! My name is Ben! Ben-der:)

B

Bender

Hi! My name is Bender!
I'm new here. I was a big fan of close combat series.
Now I'm CM:BN fanatic :)
I found this forum few days ago and saw there is an online battle of this fantastic game
so....me and my friend surley want to join in :)
hope the best
because this game is for wargame fanatics and in Hungary there are just few who plays it.
So hi everyone!:)

Welcome friend. Join the Tag Team Tournament and/or the Domination CMBN (we need more players/commanders)

Welcome Bender :)

By the way, in the UK, bender is slang for homosexual..........you learn a new thing everyday at this site :)

Yo Bender! Welcome aboard mate...if your looking for a match, I'll play any scenario you wish, just send me a set up.
1coyotebrotheratgmaildotcom

"I found this forum few days ago and saw there is an online battle of this fantastic game
so....me and my friend surely want to join in :)"

Actually, that's not quite true. While there is plenty of opportunity to battle fellow war gamers in CMN, it is not done "online".
It is all .pbem style. Not that that is a bad thing, it's just not on line in perhaps the way you may have been thinking.
Regardless, if you are a fan of CMN this is the place to be.

Hi!
Thanx for everyone
Louis! Yes I'm from hungray:)
noob! I know this new slang my family live in the UK but this name comes from the futurama...
mTk! I know it's not realtime by the way this war is like il2 sturmovik's war airforcewar 2 :)
No answer still about how can I join in :(

You can also join the Dominatoin and the Tag team tournament

I'm ready for the duty!!!!
domination looks great too I didn't see it before
I wrote in the axis recruiting section. What now?:)

If Bootie aproves you will be sent a password to the Axis HQ.

Welcome brother from great nation! Lengyel, Magyar – két jó barát, együtt harcol, s issza borát)!!! For eternal friendship between our countries!

Great image of Bender, told you it would look good, that ones a particularily good image of the character :)

Back