Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

How about a Petition

/headbang

Sorry, just need some private venting. It's going about as I thought it would.

No surprises there. But you're doing a good job of making a calm and rational argument. If that doesn't get through, nothing will.

Thanks for going to battle on this @Redwolf , I have to give you props for your patience.

For mine I think the whole situation is predicated around PvP QBs, because at the heart of the issue is the fact that this is a game. Something apparently a few commentators over there seem to forget, and in a game against another player you want the game to be challenging, fair, and varied. By fair I mean both players have a chance to win if they play well, and by varied I mean a wide variety of units you can expect to meet on the battlefield.

It is the last factor that most people including myself, take issue with. Put bluntly, Panthers are best value for money, so... if you want to give yourself the best chance of winning, why would you buy anything else?
Unfortunately, this is also fucking boring. Nobody wants to play with or against Panthers all the time, I want to see and/or use Jagdpanzers, Jagdpanthers, Tigers, Nashorns, Hetzers, and of course, Stugs.
Currently it seems that the only way to get any variety in German armour is to set the rarity level to 'loose', it doesn't even up the cost issue of course, but it does increase the chance of variety.

Back