Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

I saw those guys live!

Been lucky enough to see some great bands live.........I was in the audience at these gigs....

Pink Floyd at Earls court in 1994

Supertramp in Paris, November 1979

Genesis, Knebworth, 1978.....

.....and these guys need no introduction...

Also seen Michael Buble, Van Morrison ( Hyde Park in the the pouring rain), and The Jam just before they became famous (on that night, they were bloody awful).

Loads more, but those are the best.

Saw then at Candlestick Park at their last live performance.
The audio was terrible...as you can tell. Of course, we didn't really care.
---
Another group I wish I'd seen live.

So its only Steve MTK and I that spent our youth going to concerts?
this on is from a few years ago
I have a pretty stupid amount of bands to showcase. I have solid reasons for my old age hearing loss :cool:

Saw them at the now defunct Circle Star Theatre (in the round) about 30 miles south of San Francisco.
They put on a good show. This was circa 1971 or so.
----

You might be a couple of years older than me =) they were quite the big draw when I was a kid.
I remember the TV show

Laugh if you want but I was in New York and fancied seeing a gig at Madison Square Gardens and this guy was on so I thought what the hell. I had an ace night... the place was kicking and cripes can he sing. I really enjoyed it... and they serve you beer... and the underground is right outside.

Laugh if you want but I was in New York and fancied seeing a gig at Madison Square Gardens and this guy was on so I thought what the hell. I had an ace night... the place was kicking and cripes can he sing. I really enjoyed it... and they serve you beer... and the underground is right outside.

He can - I've seen him twice and he certainly holds a note well.

The last concert I saw before joining the Air Force in 75. My friend and I drove our motorcycles there from Toledo, and slept on a church porch afterwards.(We didn’t call ahead for Hotel rooms)
92E12DDB-00E5-49D5-9765-59DEA1089804.jpeg

@Buckykatt
I went in the AF in January of 76.
Besides training in Texas I was stationed in the Azores and then Norton AFB in SoCal with a stint at Travis AFB in NoCal.
I also did 30 days in Wiesbaden in West Germany protecting the world from the Soviet hordes.
Perhaps we crossed paths?

@Buckykatt
Besides training in Texas I was stationed in the Azores and then Norton AFB in SoCal with a stint at Travis AFB in NoCal.
I also did 30 days in Wiesbaden in West Germany protecting the world from the Soviet hordes.
I did my Tech School at Shepherd in Wichita Falls, then off to Malmstrom in Great Falls Montana. I didn’t go anywhere else but did 3 TDY‘s within my AFSC on the base. we did get Missile Guidance cans from Vandenburg...I was a SAC boy
The motto on the sign at the Main gate “Peace is our Profession” he he
AC8995A7-9A85-47FB-BFC2-DEC46A377C0E.jpeg

@Buckykatt

RAF related comment from me........although my dad was in the army (1960 -1982) , my sister and one brother were both born in an RAF hospital.........at Wegberg in Germany, and my other brother was born in Singapore.

Steve

Back