Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

*IMPORTANT* Tournament Update Thread *IMPORTANT*

Bootie

FGM OWNER
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
For you guys running tournaments Im trying to consolidate in this thread our current standing in relation to what exactly we have on the go just now. I need the name of the tournament or campaign, what game its for and the current status... ie. Rd 4 of 6 or Tournament Stalled etc... just some description so I know what we have currently ongoing.

Im back and need to get a handle on these things so post below and I will add it to this thread. Ive went through the forums and deleted the completed tournaments - let me know if I have missed any.

Thanks.

Shane

Tournaments

[CMX2] King of the Hill Tournament [Rico] Currently Running

[CMX2] Fall of the 3rd Reich [Rico] Currently Running

[CMRT] The Brigade Battles Campaign [Concord] Currently Running

[CMBS] Brief Border War [NathanGun] Currently Running

[CMCW] Field Warrior Tournament [SlySniper] Currently Running

[CMCW] Cold War Cup [Hohenfels] Currently Running

[FoGII] Empire Builders Medieval [Rico] Currently Running

[FoGII] King of Jerusalem Swords & Scimitars [Rico] Currently Running

Last edited:
@Bootie

Those listings for my CM tourneys are correct.

KING OF THE HILL -- ongoing, currently at Round 11 -- although may be limping a bit and getting stale after a long run since January this year.

FALL OF THE 3rd REICH is on the home stretch and close to finishing -- probably max one or two rounds left.

In development:

SIEGE OF BASTOGNE
A successor tourney to Fall of the 3rd Reich, once that's finished is a CMFB version.

My FIELD OF GLORY endeavours:

EMPIRE BUILDERS: FOG2 Medieval Campaign
Four Empires fight it out over control of medieval Europe and the Levant in a beer and pretzels style campaign.

Currently on Round 7 -- scheduled to run to a max of 10 turns.

8 players involved, run through this one ongoing thread:

KING OF JERUSALEM: Swords & Scimitars Tourney
King of the Hill-style tourney using the FOG: Medieval Swords & Scimitars DLC - just started - running it through this ongoing thread.

In the works for FOG:
Once Empire Builders Campaign wraps up, I'll probably kick off the Swords & Scimitars campaign, which is run in a similar tourney concept as Fall of 3rd Reich, but with players in two-man teams instead of individual competitors. (still to be decided)
Two Crusader and three Saracen tracks fight to be first to capture Jerusalem.

crusades-tourney-fin-jpg.25636

Tournaments

[CMX2] King of the Hill Tournament [Rico] Currently Running

[CMX2] Fall of the 3rd Reich [Rico] Currently Running

[CMRT] The Brigade Battles Campaign [Concord] Currently Running

[CMBS] Brief Border War [NathanGun] Currently Running

[CMCW] Field Warrior Tournament [SlySniper] Currently Running

[CMCW] Cold War Cup [Hohenfels] Currently Running

[FoGII] Empire Builders Medieval [Rico] Currently Running

[FoGII] King of Jerusalem Swords & Scimitars [Rico] Currently Running
Ribbons created and ready for awarding.

I still have about 6 weeks left in the Fire & Rubble Tournament but it would be nice to have a ribbon for the players and one for the winner.
And maybe an Order of Bootie Medal for the tournament directors. Ha! ;}

I still have about 6 weeks left in the Fire & Rubble Tournament but it would be nice to have a ribbon for the players and one for the winner.
Here is your player "CMRT Fire and Rubble Tournament" ribbon --> 1644194736357.png
Winner will receive same with a center star device. Organizer(s) will receive player ribbon.

Not on my watch . . . . :sneaky:

@Rico - @Concord - @Nathangun - @SlySniper - @Hohenfels - @Gunner - @Ithikial and whomever else is running a campaign or tournament.

Although retired from FGM Admin, I can create and award ribbons while @Bootie is Away on Respite. If you need any ribbons created or awarded, please let me know here.

Get well and come back soon, Shane! (So I can go back to enjoying my retirement . . . . ) ;)

Thanks for looking after things @Badger73.
Eventually, we will need a ribbon for the Brigade Battles campaign, but no rush.

You are good to go . . .
Player --> 1644350695612.png
Winner --> 1644350728625.png
Tournament Organizer already awarded to you for previous Good Works --> 1644350673786.png

Back