Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Interest in (Re) Starting a 2022 CMCW Cup Tournament?

Last edited:
Hello team! If my reading of prior threads is correct, below were the original CW Cup assignments to sides.
Let me know if you have a strong desire to switch sides.

US
@sspoom
@Menofwar93
@MeatEtr - ok
@Redwolf
@OnePingOnly - ok

Soviets
@Abbasid111 - ok
@A Canadian Cat - ok
@Monty's Mighty Moustache - ok
@Nathangun - ok

For @Spoogles @Shady Side @holoween , let me know if you have a preference on which side/team you play. If not, I'll slot you in as I see fit :)
Fine playing whichever side has less players :)

Hello team! If my reading of prior threads is correct, below were the original CW Cup assignments to sides.
Let me know if you have a strong desire to switch sides.

US
@sspoom
@Menofwar93
@MeatEtr - ok
@Redwolf
@OnePingOnly - ok

Soviets
@Abbasid111 - ok
@A Canadian Cat - ok
@Monty's Mighty Moustache - ok
@Nathangun - ok

@Spoogles - no pref
@holoween - no pref

For @Shady Side , let me know if you have a preference on which side/team you play. If not, I'll slot you in as I see fit :)
slight preference for the US... but not a dealbreaker either way

Hello Bannon (and welcome!)
Not too late at all - still awaiting a nod and a thread area for the start. I added you to the list, above.
Do you have a preference on side to play?
@Nathangun , that is very generous of you. Thanks, but it turns out not to be necessary.

@OnePingOnly , that's great news and I do not have a preference. I have my butt handed to me no matter which side I play. I'm trying to bring a couple of guys from the Facebook WarGamers Club for Gentlemen with me. What is the final signup date?

Hello there ! I´m new to this forum but far from new to the CM-series. I even played a tournament in a german club against the FGM, back in the CMx1 days. I would be glad if I could participate in this tournament too. I play soviets and americans alike. :)

Back