Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Interested?

With all the modules you would have 6 different force and break that down by Infantry, Mech, Armor you have

US - 3
US Marines - 2
Brits - 4
Canadians - 3
German - 3
Dutch - 3

Thus you could have up to 18 players on the NATO side.... so you could create an OOB, for each one of those, and then as people join they get their choice of what 'units' they command... gives some scalability as it goes along...

Now on the Syrian side not sure what you have created but the same could be done... Needless to say they would need a 'bonus' advantage to be competitive...

Just babbling....

Anything I could do to help Bootie, just ask...

I nominate Earl of Grey !

I'm afraid I'm not quite up to the task due to time constraints. Playing will be possible, command I'd rather not.

@Bootie: What exactly do you need? The ingame formations should be pretty accurate... Or are you looking for the ORBAT of a multinational NATO task force?

Guys Im aiming for a Monday start to this campaign.

The majority of the work will be done by Friday/Saturday then we can open the gates and advertise and see who comes in... by Monday/Tuesday we should be ready to start issuing orders and letting the story unfold. Tonight I have been working on the Syrian OOB. Here are some of the counters we will be using. The S:100% signifies strength. It is based roughly on the Syrian OOB.

Capture-166.jpg

Hm... I suppose the only thing we can do is take the integrated OOB and have a brigade assigned to every player... problem for German troops they were never supposed to deploy into combat, so I actually doubt there even are proper guidelines how an actual task force would look.

I think I posted on the wrong thread to show my interest in participating.

I wouldn't shy away from playing the Syrians in the battlefield (or at the operational level).

Excellent... Im still designing the chits... work and ante-natal classes have interrupted my productive flow but I have 4 days of from tomorrow and will hammer this together.

You don't need to excuse about that at all, man. We should rather ship to you a box of cigars ;)

Lookign very good! And very much looking forward to this, too.

Very well done Sir Bootie... I too am looking forward to this...

Back