Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Intro VonPlutz

V

VonPlutz

Hi all,

Got into watching a number of CM AARs on YouTube and this forum came up a number of times.

Brand new to CM (just bought the FI big bundle) and wanting to learn. I've seen a fair bit about the CMHelper which I will install this weekend but would also love to play some learning games with some of the more experienced guys on here as I feel I may not have a full grasp of all that is possible with CM yet.

Looking forward to it.

Greetings, @VonPlutz! You should soon receive @Hedgehog's Welcome Wagon hand-outs! They make good reading.

When you are ready for H2H play, consider using CMHelper to manage your matches.
Then, post your first request for a match either here or at the forum for the game(s) you own.

Welcome to The Few Good Men. Good luck and good gaming in the Italian sunshine! Have fun.

Big welcome to the Club @VonPlutz The Few Good Men are welcoming you!.... You will find a lot of interesting people here
Please check out the links which are there to help you

http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/
http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/forums/site-manual.25/
http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/forums/combat-mission-x2-world-war-two.160/

If you have any questions or need some help with the site, please feel free to contact our official welcome committee member Hedgehog and Shorker. he will be happy to assist you. Just click on the names in the members list or underneath the avatar picture and then on "Start A Conversation" or reply

Welcome aboard Intro
CM Italy is a great game!...
You will find many willing opponents here

Thanks everyone.

Going to install the CM Helper tonight and then will post looking for an opponent to try a game out with.

Greetings, @VonPlutz! You should soon receive @Hedgehog's Welcome Wagon hand-outs! They make good reading.

When you are ready for H2H play, consider using CMHelper to manage your matches.
Then, post your first request for a match either here or at the forum for the game(s) you own.

Welcome to The Few Good Men. Good luck and good gaming in the Italian sunshine! Have fun.

@Badger73

Is there a way to have CMHelper look for the game in a different directory?

I don't have it installed on my C drive which is where it defaults to.

@Badger73

Is there a way to have CMHelper look for the game in a different directory?

I don't have it installed on my C drive which is where it defaults to.

I did a re-install to put it under my C drive but it still isn't finding the files.

Anyone have any ideas how to fix this?

Error is: Didn't find your CM Fortress Italy installation: Couldn't find the Incoming/Outgoing directories at...

Hi all,

Got into watching a number of CM AARs on YouTube and this forum came up a number of times.

Brand new to CM (just bought the FI big bundle) and wanting to learn. I've seen a fair bit about the CMHelper which I will install this weekend but would also love to play some learning games with some of the more experienced guys on here as I feel I may not have a full grasp of all that is possible with CM yet.

Looking forward to it.

Welcome to the group my brother

Back