Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Ithikial's Gallery

Hi there, just watched your version of 'the passage' battle you had with Bootie after watching his. Great videos and I subscribed to your you tube page and am looking forward to seeing more of your videos. Great Work!!! both of you guys. Wondering if you have a link or any info on the mods you use. Impressed with the dust and the soviet vehicle markings. I really liked how you gave a human element to Lt. Ernst. I used to play Squad Leader board game ages ago and one of the officers for the German Army that kept coming up a hero was named Lt. Hamblen. Have you played another game where Lt. Ernst happened to appear?

I should probably update this thread a hell of a lot more. :p

The YouTube channel is slowly coming back to life as my home building project nears completion. Currently sitting on 1300 plus subscribers which is pretty good for a channel 90% dedicated to a niche wargaming title.

I may play through the entire 'Knock 'em All Down' campaign over the coming months (depending on interest). The entire first battle is now complete and will be slowly uploaded over the coming days/weeks.

Back