Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Jagged Alliance 3

Well that was a lot of unnecessary worry.
I deployed at the south end of the bridge leading to the main gate. The open terrain wasn't a problem as my
snipers, at long range, were able to sweep the defenders from the wall. That and some 40mm grenade help
along with some poison gas/HE rounds from my mortar. The mad Col. proved to be no tactical genius as the
best he could do was a piecemeal attack for 3-4 soldiers at a time. I had plenty of skilled mercs and nasty weapons
to deal with that easily. Only one merc was injured and that was only two minor wounds that first aid took care of.
The two red boxes supporting the crossing gate provided crucial cover for my best snipers.
So, the Col is dead, but I still have to ferret out a few remaining soldiers hidden in the fort's buildings somewhere.
I'm expecting a very profitable haul of loot!
Capturing this sector is huge as it leads to an easy crossing S/E over to L17 and then north to another big mine and port.
I think taking those will prove to be the beginning of the end.
I could probably afford to replace a couple of my mercs with "better" ones but I'm sorta attached to these folks. Besides,
if it ain't broke....
-----
8hwCRFk.jpg
------
QoEzqXN.png

Hmm. My game has apparently come to an abrupt end after that big patch steam loaded yesterday.
The problem? ATM whenever I try to renew a merc's contract I get the "To many mercs hired".
Unfortunately that is all the message tells me. I don't have any idea why because my settings show that
should not be a problem. I was messing around and disabled all my mercs I added via mods and still
get the same message. So, I don't know how many "too many" mercs are or which ones are obsolete and
causing game play problems.
I might be able to fix this if I had a better understanding of the exact problem..but I don't and see no way
to figure it out. Plus. I could easily end up with the same problem when Steam adds the next patch.
Not to worry. I just started up this game (below) and already having fun with it.
And it shouldn't be long now before Classified: France '44 is released.
Oh, well. Live by the mod, die by the mod.
-----

Back