Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Just re-installed ARMA3 again, after a hiatus of MANY years...............

Gnarly

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Then ensured that I had the trusty and dusty middle east town of Zargabad on there (I almost know it like the back of my hand from ARMA 2 OA days).

And, after much searching and experimenting with various missions and scenarios, found the 'TRGM2' scenario generator. Down the rabbit hole I have fallen!!!!! Guess the boardgames will be gathering dust for a little while longer....!

I am laughing. I did not know what this "Armed Assault 3" forum was. I just poked in here and found out that Armed Assault 3 is ARMA 3. I had no idea that ARMA 3 is short for Armed Assault 3.

I may have to join you and reinstall the game. I will say that Squad (especially Post Scriptum) seems a bit better to me, although that is personal preference I suppose.

I think the full term 'Armed Assault' was only ever really used for its first release; subsequent iterations were named and sold as 'ARMA2' and 'ARMA3', with only soft (and rapidly disappearing) references to the original full title.

Back