Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

King of the Hill - Round 11

Ok, ready to kick off Round 11 with a new King on the throne: All Hail King @Hohenfels !!

...with challenger @MeatEtr lurking right there to cut short his reign!

Due to @Jolly Olly and @Warbringer ghosting us last round, @Stafford gets a bye to the middle tier and rematch with @OnePingOnly !

This competition seems to be fizzling out a bit -- the bottom tier challenger bench/roster is completely empty at the moment -- so FOUR spots available for any brave souls wanting to try their hand at the King of the Hill Blue on Blue byte battles.

Roster now full for this Round -- welcome back @Lews Therin and welcome new players to KOH @WinOrLose and the boss man @Bootie .

koh-round-011g-jpg.25833

BATTLES:

THRONE CHALLENGE
:

@Hohenfels VS @MeatEtr

Middle Tier:

@Stafford VS @OnePingOnly -- Winner: @Stafford

Bottom Tier:

1. @Paleolithic Monk vs @Lews Therin -- Winner: @Lews Therin

2. @WinOrLose vs @Bootie -- Winner: @WinOrLose

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REIGNING KING: @Hohenfels

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHALLENGERS:

4803.jpg

@OnePingOnly

4103.jpg

@Hohenfels

3406.jpg

@Paleolithic Monk

DEPOSED KINGS:

1. @fivefivesix - 0 successful throne defence - 1 point
2. @A Canadian Cat - 3 successful throne defences - 8 points
3. @Jolly Olly - 0 successful throne defence - 1 point
4. @Stafford - 1 successful throne defence - 3 pts

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BATTLE SCENARIO

We are staying with CMFI/GL. I say, put on the kettle, it's an all-British infantry affair. A fight for a small Italian hill-top town with both sides having a platoon of motorised infantry in halftracks... and a slightly odd Morris Bofors AA truck for fire support -- talk about bringing the wrong kit to the wrong knife fight.

CM Fortress Italy 2021-09-26 16-34-34-576.jpg

Grab a side, set it up and "Tally Ho, arrivederci" ...until we meet again at the top of the hill!

Hope it's a nasty, fun little fight! File available for download below.

Good luck!

Attachments

• KOH Round 11.zip
    28.2 KB · Views: 8
  • KOH Round 011d.jpg
    KOH Round 011d.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Stafford

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Awwwww yiss, another CMFI game!

@Rico would it be worth posting in the opponent finder forum perhaps? Could get some fresh meat new guys in to fill out the bottom row, also what happened to @A Canadian Cat? Surely he's not going to give up that easily!

What is the format?
Tiny scenario byte battles with mirrored forces or blue on blue. These are not QBs. Small bracket as seen in the above pic, 2 wins and you challenge the king. Losers get back in line or get placed back in the bottom bracket.

I dont mind getting back in line when losing. I think some others dont like that. But I love byte battles, so win or lose I'll always be playing these. :love: