Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

King Of The Hill - Round 13

Stafford

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER

The King lives!
(by a margin less comfortable than he'd have liked)

bBv7ojZ.png

I'd like to thank @WinOrLose for the exciting game, we haven't played in a while but he always brings the goods! :cool:(y)

kSrKG8x.png

Absolute carnage: With two vehicle and thirteen casualties caused, my 20mm HT on the left is MVP.

YNYWoJ2.png

This HT crew all made it out and onto the cap, but did not survive the follow up attention of 20mm HE.

LFqTXKh.png

This cheeky little bastard did however, WinOrLose denying me the objective.

eQWEgt9.png

In a shining example of CM spotting mechanics, neither of these two spotted each other until a couple of seconds before the game ended.

WinOrLose

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER

The King lives!
(by a margin less comfortable than he'd have liked)

bBv7ojZ.png

I'd like to thank @WinOrLose for the exciting game, we haven't played in a while but he always brings the goods! :cool:(y)

kSrKG8x.png

Absolute carnage: With two vehicle and thirteen casualties caused, my 20mm HT on the left is MVP.

YNYWoJ2.png

This HT crew all made it out and onto the cap, but did not survive the follow up attention of 20mm HE.

LFqTXKh.png

This cheeky little bastard did however, WinOrLose denying me the objective.

eQWEgt9.png

In a shining example of CM spotting mechanics, neither of these two spotted each other until a couple of seconds before the game ended.
Yes was an interesting little fight with all the action in the last few minutes. Well played.