Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

King Of The Hill - Round 2

We move on the King Of The Hill, Round 2.

RL has thrown a bit of the spanner in the works -- @MeatEtr is out of town for two weeks, so to keep things rolling along, we'll be giving @A Canadian Cat a bye into the THRONE BATTLE. (will add @MeatEtr to the Challengers List)

Due to limitations in game ownership, there will be two scenarios used in this round, one CMBN and the other CMFB.
(scenario files available for download in next thread post)

KOH new 003a.jpg

BATTLES:

THRONE CHALLENGE
:

@fivefivesix vs @A Canadian Cat (CMBN scenario: King Of The Hill 003)

Middle Tier:

@General Sir Anthony C H M vs @holoween (CMBN scenario: King Of The Hill 003)

Bottom Tier:

1. @Pvt Joe vs @Nort (CMFB scenario: King Of The Hill 004)

2. @Wellsonian vs @Explorer (CMFB scenario: King Of The Hill 004)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REIGNING KING: @fivefivesix

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHALLENGERS:

1609670702996.png

@Stafford

1609759650919.png

@Nathangun

1610605378863.png
@MeatEtr

@Lethaface

DEPOSED KINGS:

Last edited:
Here the CMBN scenario for @fivefivesix , @A Canadian Cat , @General Sir Anthony C H M and @holoween battles.

All British affair: Two sections of a carrier platoon, three Daimler armoured cars and a Sexton SPG (for the big bangs and to keep everyone honest) -- in lightly wooded terrain with a bit of room to move.

CM Normandy 2021-01-10 14-47-32-654.jpg

Good luck -- hope it's a fun battle.

Attachments

• KOH 003.zip
    68.7 KB · Views: 8
Here the CMFB scenario for @Pvt Joe , @Nort , @Wellsonian and @Explorer battles.

A clear, snowy day in the Ardennes -- All American affair: Each side has Four Shermans with a platoon of Airborne engineers (with some flamethrowers included to warm things up) in support.

CM Final Blitzkrieg 2021-01-10 14-40-25-610.jpg

Good Luck. Hope it's a fun battle.

Attachments

• KOH 004.zip
    70.8 KB · Views: 6

Lethaface

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Nice!

Add me to the challengers, my PBEM basket has been emptied a bit so I think I can manage some smaller battles on the side. Have all CMx2 games.

Battle started :2charge: @A Canadian Cat we meet again ... this looks to be a fun little battle! Best of luck to all round 2 participants, and thanks +++ @Rico for putting it together!
Indeed. Game on. Good luck - but not too much. :D

Hahaha -- I kinda forgot to indicate who's playing "Axis" or "Allied" side -- but glad to see you guys just getting on with it :cool: :2charge:
We just dove in - I cannot even remember which side I picked. I think Axis...