Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

King Of The Hill - Round 4

Time to kick off ROUND 4 of King Of The Hill after some unfortunate delays -- time to get back on to the Byte Battlefields.

Last round the Reigning King @A Canadian Cat fought his first successful throne defence -- Huzzah! -- but new challenger @Explorer immediately steps forward
before the throne upholstery even has time to warm up.

To keep things moving along, @Lethaface has been given the win and a bye to the next round after his opponent got waylaid by RL issues.

In the bottom tier, Byte Battles veteran @MeatEtr returns to the fray!

koh-round-004b-jpg.22892

BATTLES:

THRONE CHALLENGE
:

@A Canadian Cat VS @Explorer

Middle Tier:

@Nathangun VS @Lethaface

Bottom Tier:

1. @MeatEtr VS @Gunner -- Winner: @Gunner

2. @Jolly Olly VS @Bill

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REIGNING KING: @A Canadian Cat - 1 successful throne defence

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHALLENGERS:

3856.jpg

@Stafford

1614769842524.png
@Wellsonian

1614931685313.png
@sspoom

DEPOSED KINGS:

1. @fivefivesix - 0 successful throne defence - 1 point

BATTLE SCENARIO

We stay with CMBN this Round. (I hope everybody in the roster has CMBN)

This time it's a nasty little urban fight on a small, cosy town map - Axis vs Axis.

Both sides have a platoon of Fallschirmjagers with 3x Stug 42's and 3x 20mm Quad Flak halftracks -- just for the hell of it!

20 turns... to give you a little stalking and sneaking around time (although not too much room for that... ;))

CM Normandy 2021-03-03 12-51-42-731.jpg

Download the scenario file below -- grab a side and start it up!

Attachments

• KOH 006.zip
    86.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
@Bill ....I will bet something up and running as soon as I can but it may well be over the weekend. Don't worry. We will get rocking and rolling soon!

Back