Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

King Of The Hill - Round 4

Jolly Olly and I are on first turn. Expecting contact in first turn.
@Bill and I have had a minor blip getting started with the right scenario file. I think we are all good now. However, I'm likely to be mostly AFK through this weekend so he and I may not get at it in earnest until early next week. We will get it done!

I was away for a long weekend and I think @Nathangun had a busy week last week, so we aren't in far. However shots have been exchanged in anger and the second minute of gametime has passed. :2charge:

MeatEtr and I have 16 minutes left.
Trying to complete several turns a day now.

It’s been a bloody toe to toe - knuckles to know how - type of battle.
Red crosses popping up everywhere.

Turn 2 I lost a StuH on my right. Didn’t even see who shot at it. Pissed me off alright with my aggressiveness. Paid the Piper on that one.
MeatEtr then pushed up the road to get a shot on my infantry in the center road houses.
His turn to be aggresive....

I moved a team with fausts in to the corner building and this is what they saw:

3lPYNHP.jpg

rlUm2h6.jpg

dLUnp3o.jpg

Another Piper paid. :devilish:

No time to gloat though, my men are dying all across the front.

Gentlemen,
While Rico focuses on building a campaign and maybe a tournament too I volunteered to assist with the administrative duties and whatever else I can do to help out.

The first thing I would like to do is get a thread pinned to the top of the WWII Titles Forum.
I'll contact @Bootie and @Ithikial and see if this can be done.
I'll let you all know when it's done.

Back