Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

King Of The Hill - Round 4

I was away for a long weekend and I think @Nathangun had a busy week last week, so we aren't in far. However shots have been exchanged in anger and the second minute of gametime has passed. :2charge:

Any progress with this? -- no sign of @Nathangun in the FOG campaign either -- hopefully no RL issues.

At this rate, you might get another bye to advance to challenge for top spot.

@Nathangun Geez, man. Do the job right next time. Get a lot drunk.
---
37vok7Wl.jpg

Eight minutes left.
And that’s about how many pixel troops are left on the map.
Little or no small arms fire going on.

Luck has been on my side in this one.

At the end of Turn 9 my last tank spots Meatetr’s last tank stuck in a pot hole.
(Looks like the roads in my neighborhood after this winter.)
The way this battle is going I’m not taking it for granted that things will turn out in my favor.
Learned that lesson the hard way. :rolleyes:

xMQSi7x.jpg

Eight minutes left.
And that’s about how many pixel troops are left on the map.
Little or no small arms fire going on.

Luck has been on my side in this one.

At the end of Turn 9 my last tank spots Meatetr’s last tank stuck in a pot hole.
(Looks like the roads in my neighborhood after this winter.)
The way this battle is going I’m not taking it for granted that things will turn out in my favor.
Learned that lesson the hard way. :rolleyes:

xMQSi7x.jpg
Yeah that last shot vs that flak truck hitting the tree just added insult to injury. The angle showed it being clear but apparently the gunner was trying a bank shot off the tree into the flak LOL! Then of course the driver freaked out and put the tank into a fatal spot. Oh well... such is CM life! ;)

Good game and good luck in the next rd @Gunner :2charge:

Looks like I can win in a more decisive manor. My game vs @Explorer has ended the score looks like this:
Round Four End Screen.png

Thanks for the match @Explorer , it was challenging. I did not realize how many casualties I caused and after you took out two of my tracked vehicles leaving me with just the one immobilized one I was pretty worried. In the end I protected my objective and contested yours and managed to bag your last moving vehicle in the final minute.

Thanks for the game @Bill !

This was a tough scenario. My units seemed to be a second or two quicker on the draw on the first few engagements. Really just lucky on that. Unfortunately, that pretty quickly led to a force imbalance between us and made it very difficult for you to defend everywhere you needed to.

Hope to see you in n the battlefield again sir!

Back